Saturday, January 15, 2011

To Johny Weir I'm truly sorry

I wanted to apologize to those who were and are offended by my comments about Johnny Weir. I know he's a world class skater and all that crap but what I wrote was just an observation of how Johnny Weir is more flamboyant than people like Evan and that at times bugs me. I do love gays and think gay guys are awesome however there are gays that do stuff that I'm like "Really? did you have to do that? Really?" But no one is perfect! He was just more gay than I was use to and I'm really trying hard to get use to him. So to whoever was offended I'm sorry! And to Johnny I'm sorry and good luck with all you do!

2 comments:

  1. This is honestly the worst apology I've ever read. Johnny Weir is amazing, being a 3 time national champion and all. If you can't tell, Evan Lysacek is also gay. He just conforms like everyone, like you for example, wants him to. Johnny Weir isn't ashamed to express who he is, which makes him such a great role model for the gay community. You have insulted not only Johnny Weir, you've insulted myself, my friends and family, and anyone who has been told to be something they are not. You should be ashamed of your homophobic and ignorant self.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the best I could do get your head out for butt I've gone with my gay guy friends to all sorts of things (including the hospital after getting beaten)

      Delete