Friday, January 8, 2010

What's new with the ministry and the boys

The adoption continues with the wolves. I'll post names later. There has been also some changes with the Gladiators but I have missed placed my notebook so I'll post those names later as well. We also have a few Olypians on the thrashers including Pavel Kubina (Czech), Ondrej Pavelec (Czech), Maxim A. (Russia), Ilya Kovalchuck (Russia), and Tobias Enstrom (sweden). If I missed any of the sweet bears I'll post more later also as more come in I'll post those as well! I'm checking with my Chicago source as well so I'll have those names later.

Now to this week I have my I have some sad news to report, our beloved gladiator zamboni driver passed away the saturday before Christmas. John Martin was 66 and died of a heart attack. Out of this tragedity I have a new purpose........to get our boys up to heaven to skate on the ice Mr. Martin probably working on now. So Mr. John, this ministry is for you buddy!!

In happy new it's somewhere around 2:30 am on January 8 so my 1st game is some where around 40 1/2 hours away!! I'll be blogging about that the day after. That evening I'll be working on the blog for our new star player Maxim from the thrashers so it maybe a few hours late in being posted but it will be posted!! I'm so very excited. The people at my church will have to deal with a tired and cranky version of me also they will have to deal with me possibly with no voice!! I'll still maybe working off of the aderaline of my 1st NHL game. Baby bogi and a few of the other boys know I'll be there! Also I just want to put a disclaimer out there if anyone gets a call from jail that night...it's me because I got in trouble for harrassing Alexander Ovechekin! But anyway I'll be posting more later

No comments:

Post a Comment