Sunday, January 10, 2010

1st NHL game epic fail!!!!





I have to start off saying that I am really thankful to my aunt and uncle for taking me to the game. I also have to say that I love my boys even though right now I am not claiming them.



Life was so good when the boys were winning now they got into the very ugly trend of losing and giving up! I know it maybe a lost cause but I still love my boys and I'm hoping for them to get at least close to play offs. So saturday night I went to my 1st NHL game, I was super excited. I went to my gym and then went to my grandma's to eat and get ready. She said I was grinning the whole time I was there, too bad the grin stopped half way through the 1st period. My aunt and uncle were there around 5:30 to pick me up. We got through Atlanta pretty good until our exit. Then when we got there Kaner and the boys were out on the ice finishing warm ups. I looked over and there's Alexander "Ovie" Ovechkin warming up. Alex is the meanest, ugliest, Stupidest and cockiest Russian player ever!! He is of course pictured in the 1st picture I posted (#8) along side him in the picture is my baby boy bogi. I really just don't like him. There is no rhyme or reason for me not to like ovie, I just don't. He's talented but I just don't like him. So the 1st period started as any 1st period starts. maddness soon came on as Moose lets one in and by the end of the 1st period the capitals had 3 we had 0! I was still kinda excited-they could come back. Then it was time for the 2nd period Moose got back in goal and I was praying that this would be one of those games that where moose shocked me and made me a moose believer!! It started to look up when one of my boys scored a goal! Then it went back down his as moose let another one by! But then the crowd went wild and I saw that Ondrej Pavelec was coming in! YAY! Pavs!! Who knew Yay Pavs would soon turn into "I'm mad at my boys!!" To pavs defense he probably would have done better had he played all game! So pavs came in and let 1 in in the second period. So it was only 5 to 1 so not bad they could get it close. Then in the 3rd my boys still were playing like crap but I took some pics so I could at least have something to show for it! 10 minutes into the 3rd period the caps did it again!! So we got disgusted and left. But as we left I looked at the ice and softly said "Bye bogi!!" When we finally got to the car and turned on the radio the Caps had scored 2 more times and it had ended! I was so mad!!! "Stupid boys! I get so excited and they let me down!!" My uncle was like "they didn't even show up!! but at least you got your feet wet with a bad game!!" I wish I would have waited but then again I wouldn't have seen what the big fuss was about Ovie was. I really didn't see it that not much so I have no clue why people like him......still!! So congrats ovie you're popular, cocky and stupid!! And congrats to my boys....you will feel the rath of tina!!


No comments:

Post a Comment