Sunday, January 24, 2010

What's new

I already made ammends with the fan that I was in the middle of the Bogi situation with me. I lost my temper with her during the situation. I got an answer from her so now thers is just one last step- talk to Bogi. When I talk to Bogi I will tell him that IF HE wants me there I will be there and after I talk with him I will just leave it to God to take care of him. I will be able to focus more on my true boys- the Gladiators. They have earned my attention. I realized through all of this that they were waiting on me to come back to them which I think they kinda knew that I would come around. I do have to give some credit to Ms. Virgina for showing me how stupid I was being-and may I say she did it very bluntly. I am backing off and keeping my focus on the Gladiators. Thanks boys for waiting on me and thanks Virgina for being blunt---maybe a little too blunt. Wednesday night at Sola we were talking about Jonah (yeah the guy in the whale) and Chris was saying that God actually appointed the whale to swallow Jonah to show him that where he was going wasn't where God wanted him. I realized that maybe this situation and Ms. Virgina were my whale. Sorry Ms. Virgina I don't think you are a whale, you where just a small part of my spiritual whale. My whales-our whales-are sent to show us that we are going the wrong way spiritually. I'm still praying for the wolves and the thrashers but I'm not calling them my boys. I'm still trying to see how I feel about practices, I guess we'll see how the one I go to next goes.
Ok so on to the next topic! I think I haven't written about the actual new prayer partner match ups yet, I think I just mentioned there were new match ups. Ok so we have David Brown with Mary, Matt Caruana with Brittany, Chris Higgin with Morgan, Jason Lawerence with Lexi and Danny Taylor with Mr. Andy. On the wolves side of things Grant Lewis is with Kerianne, Drew Macintyre is with Taylor, Jamie Hunt is with Crystal, Arturs Kulda is with Grace, Jason Krog is with Hunter and Chris Chelios is with Mr. Craig. We do have a little bit of a situation with with the thrashers. Kari L. has been out for sometime so I assigned all 3 of the goalies that were listed on the roster (including Kari) a prayer partner. Then once I realized 1 of the 3 will have to be sent to the wolves I didn't invite the goalie prayer partners to adopt a wolf thinking that if 1 of them was sent down to Chicago I could just explain the situation and tell them they no longer have a thrasher but instead they have a wolf. As far as injuries go besides Kari the only other injury is assistant Coach Weeks who fell on a puck and had to have stitches on the back of his head. How in the world do coaches expect the boys to keep their eyes on the pucks if we have coaches tripping on them? Ok so anyway. With the "whales" being dealt with I can finally relax and deal with my boys. I can relax for the most part until the trades start up AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment