Thursday, January 21, 2010

How dare you judge me

I know I'm not suppose to air out dirty laundry on here so I will only give out general inforamtion. I went through something with my Thrasher prayer partner and ended up feeling judged by another fan. I decided that I'd go to one last practice to make peace with Bogi and the situation until things simmer down and if they don't then oh well then I guessI was never meant to be a thrasher. With this situation in it's heat I found a partner in the ministry which is a God send. Mr. Gary (my partner) gave me an assignment for the week. I'm so excited about this partnership, Mr. Gary is a prayer partner to Jamie Fritsch the gladiator as well. When I didn't have Mr. Gary I never had stuff to do or ideas I was just going by the seat of my pants which got me in trouble. I love structure, I like having set stuff to do. When I was going by myself I hurt my thrasher for which I am very unbelieveably sorry. But if there is one thing I learned through my life and faith it's not to give up or give in, if you give up or give in the devil will win. If the devil wins the volchures will get you. In the midst of the crazy time I decided to switch my focus and give the thrasher part of the ministry to some one else at least for a little while. So Monday I ran to my original hockey home the Gwinnett Arena. As soon as it came into my sight I started to tear up, then when I got parked I just sighed and sat there for a second. Then I made the treck to get my ticket and waited outside where I found one of my friends so I'm redirectiong my focus for now and I'll blog more about my Gladiator day later! I'm so excited again---finally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment