Sunday, January 10, 2010

Star Player--Maxim Afinogenov



Let's just start by saying how precious Max is. He's not cute in my relm of cuteness but he has this spirit about him that is awesome. He is just soooo sweet to fans. This young man stopped and spoke to me as he signed the shirt I had. When I told him about his prayer partner he was amazed that someone thought enough of him to pray just for him. The reason why I wanted to honor Max is his stats and also his spirit. Max is listed in my little program I got last night as having 15 goals and 24 assist. Awesome, eh? Like I said earlier he is awesome. The one thing that I've learned about him is that he does well when he is set up. Ilya (ya-ya) Kovalchuck does so well to set up Max, it's like because they are both Russian they know how to set each other up. I enjoy watching this guy at practice, he has so much joy and drive to wanna do what is asked of him. I do realize that this is a late star player post but I also do realize that after my 1st NHL game it is ok to be late. But as always I wish Maxim the best and I am glad he is no longer with the sabers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment