Saturday, December 26, 2009

star player Evander Kane



The new baby! He is doing so well both with his attitude and his game! He has scored 9 goals and 6 assists! He's doing just amazing. Even though he's not the most chatty he's still doing well with his attitude. I'm so proud of this 18 year old Canadian and that's why I wanted to honor him. One day at practice a little boy goes up to kane and asks him for a picture, he ends up leaving with a picture and a stick. The funny thing is that the little boy's daddy kept telling him to call Kaner Mr. kane! It's weird for anyone under the age of 20 or so to be called Mr. anything!! Evander is a very cute- not chatty but cute kid. I tried to show him his prayer partner and all he said was "that's cool!" typical shy baby! I was interested in how people would react to having another teenager on the team and how would my baby react to not being the only baby on the team. People love Kaner!! And as for Bogi? He loves kaner too--he thinks Kaner is a "good kid". In fact all the boys love kaner. I watch the videos and I watch the boys at practice and they love this boy! I watched one video of a practice I was at, it was focusing on Moose the goalie. Moose blocked a few of Kaner's shots saying "He'll learn!!" Yeah he'll learn not to shoot on moose!! Then Kaner got a shot in and Moose was like "did it get in?" Kaner says yeas and moose was like "how did that happen?" It was cute!! I love my boys "the babies" are just a plus! I wish him nothing but the best and hopefully we can keep him as a thrasher! I love ya kid and good luck! Enjoy it and take everything in Kaner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment