Saturday, December 12, 2009

3rd star player- Matt Siddall


I love Matty! He's so sweet! I decided to honor him partially because of what he did last year and some of what he did in preseason this season. Last season he scored his first hat trick. Before that it had been a while before any Gladiator had a hat trick!! It was awesome I was there with my friend Lindsey. I was giggling worse than shool girl! Everyone threw their hats into the rink after the third goal it was the 1st time I saw this happen!! Then in preseason sweet ole Matty got the chance to show his stuff at not one but 2 training camps one for the NHL's thrashers and the other for the AHL's Chicago Wolves! Matty came back to his hockey home just in time to be prayed for by me at practice! He is such a good guy. I met him once in Decemember and he was so sweet then at the game on MLK day I met him again. What impressed me about him was the fact that he remembered me! Myles was so funy when Matt said he remember me he looked at Matt and said "no you don't!" Matty just laughed and said that he did. He is just so sincere and sweet. His talent and his personality makes him so likeable!! I have never heard anyone say anything bad about Matty. There's really not much I can say about Matty that I haven't already said in this or any other blog. He is so amazing and low key! Good luck matty, hope you get into the AHL or NHL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment