Thursday, March 10, 2011

Picking a coach's brain

If my friend Kim's right then I'm Sheryl Yoast (the white coach's daughter in "remember the titans") and Coach Pyle is Coach Yoast or I'm Leigh Anne Tuohyand coach Pyle is any coach from "the Blind side". But this isn't Texas or Virgina and this ain't football (oh I'm so country!). We're in Georgia dealing with a little sport called hockey. Hockey has caught on with the crazies (and those of us who know a good time when we see it) and I'm amazed about how popular it is here. But what I'm also impressed by is our coaches in Georgia. I love looking over at the bench to see how any coach reacts to certain situations. I've even caught myself fussing at Coach Pyle and Coach Ramsey, sorry coach! I decided to ask coach Pyle some questions ranging from his career to what he thinks about different teams and players across the board.So those will come soon! I'll let you know

No comments:

Post a Comment