Friday, March 11, 2011

My plea to coach

Dear Coach,
Do you recognize this boy? He's Danick Paquette, he's one of your boys. Do you know his story? I don't, but I would like to. Do you know his stats? I look at them from time to time, 13 goals and 7 assists not bad for a fighter. Coach I come to you to plea for this boy if he's not committed to another team next season I would like for us to have him on our team so that I could have the opportunity to minister to him, if he'd give me the honor to do so.I also think that the numbers he can put up will help us next year as well. You know I don't usually come to you about a player I want on the team so you know that this kid means a lot. I feel like God has given me a burden for this kid so please let me have the opportunity to meet him, talk with him  and pray with him. Thanks Coach.

~~~CHRISTINA~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment