Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm more and more like Him everyday

When people ask me who in the news (past or present) do I act more like I don't automatically think Mike Eruzione. Number one because I'm not a guy, 2nd of all he never went to job corps (he was too busy at Boston University and the Olympics) and 3rd he played hockey. But looking beyond the differences, I'm so much Like "Ritz" it's crazy! I have brown hair and I'm on the shorter side. I want to play hockey just like him and I'm looking into going to Boston University like he did. At job corps I'm in a leadership role as a student ambassador and he of course was the caption of the 1980 of the Olympic team. I was talking to mom about the possibility of me wearing Mike's  number but I was not the leader he was and she mentioned that I'm becoming the leader he was but it just took me awhile I was more of the one who lead like he did, with actions instead of words so I am like "Ritz". WOW, I have big shoes to fill

No comments:

Post a Comment