Saturday, March 12, 2011

The bad boys

It's no secret that I like the bad boys, I'm a girl it's to be expected. The one thing that I try to do is to get people to see the boy's talent and not the boy's bad behavior. I recently tried to get Pyle to look beyond Dannick Paquette's bad behavior and to see him as I see him. I see him as a good kid with an amazing talent, I just hope that everyone else see that as well. I think the main reason I'm like this with the bad boys is because they're not bad guys they're just miss understood. Danick is the first one I made a public plea for, I believe that much in him. I see something in Danick, I believe he's genuinely different, I can't explain it but there's something I see in him that makes me think that I'm needed by this kid or that I could give something to him. I have no clue what I'm suppose to do for him but there's something I feel like I'm suppose to do! I hate when I feel like I'm suppose to do! If you have suggestions as to what I can do let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment