Saturday, March 12, 2011

One of the best coaches ever

Coach Mark Richt, head football coach of the UGA bulldogs that should be enough for me to say. But people's faith is starting to run out with coach, there's even a group on face book and a bunch of websites calling for UGA to fire him but let's face it our problem isn't coach a lot of it is our boys, they just don't try. I've seen coach get so mad I was so scared he would make himself have a heart attack or stroke out "Calm down coach!" I say then I start fussing at the boys "really? Really? REALLY? COME ON!!!!!!! You know better than that!!!! COME ON!" Oh do I ever get looks from people here during UGA football and hockey but I think coach tries. So come on coach they know better let's make the boys do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment