Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hockey Monday,Saturday, Friday, sunday and friday

Monday March 8 I planned on putting in applications then go to the gym and then to the game. Grandma had a bad feeling for me to go to the game by myself so I wasn't going to go until I found someone who was available last minute. Then mom called me telling me that she had some tickets from work. I had to call Grandma to say that I was going w/ mom and someone she knew from work. She was happy that I was going with someone. When we got to the game we walked around for a while which turned out to be a good thing because I saw mama Linda. Mama Linda is the team mom for the Gladiators and she is awesome. I guess I'm one of her adopted kids. When we got up to the suite warm ups were almost over so I went to the end of the suite to watch. As I stood there I felt important, like I was the owner or at least the owner's kid. The boys looked good, strong and confident. When the game started coach met their confidence. I get so worried for coach during games and I don't know why! It's like I'm his daughter or something. It started out good with the my boys scoring a goal. In the 1st and 2nd periods Michael Forney got a penalty one for hooking the other for interference. Also not to be out done or forgotten Tim Miller got a penalty in the 1st and 2nd, one for roughing and the other for fighting. It's no suprise that he got those penalities, he's a bad boy but I love it! Then the Cycolones answered back with a goal. Then in then in the second both teams scored twice. Not to be defeated Mr. fancy pants, Tom Zanoski, scored a goal. My boys won 4-3! That saturday I went with Grandma and Aunt Patty to see the Gladiators practice. Practice was almost over when we got there but we still got to see my boys. After practice I got some of the boys to sign a hat for a girl at church. After a few signed I found my way to Michael Forney. When I found him he had his mouth gaurd hanging out, typical Michael. When he saw me the mouth gaurd went in and he said "Hey Christina!!" Grandma and Aunt Patty turned to see who said hey to me as I answered him. We talked for a while then I called Grandma over to meet Michael. He was so cute when I called her over he was like "Yeah grandma come say hey to me." I smiled at him as he wiped off his hand to shake hers. Grandma kept asking him all these questions about their road trip and the bus. After each question he'd ask me a question or try to say something to me. It made me feel special that he cared enough about me and my work out to want to know more. After I talked to Michael I went to get Phil to sign the hat for the girl at church. The following friday I went to check out bogi and Chris "Cheli" Chelios. Bogi looked up to Cheli when he was younger. Cheli was so sweet with bogi, playing around with him and laughing. I gave Bogi an early birthday card at the end of practice. Sunday I went to church then to the game. It was awesome but it almost wasn't. They played the Devils for the second time that weekend and both teams scored in the 1st then the devils pulled ahead in the 2nd. I was so hopeful that my boys would win and sure enough in the 3rd my boys tied and pulled ahead of the devils! It was 4-2!! Dan "Sulli" Sullivan about jumped in his team mate's arms after the last 2 goals. We won!! YES!!! So the devils went down IN Georgia and started a fight on the ice after the game ended......sore losers!! The following friday I went again to see bogi and Cheli, this time Grandma went with me. My boys were playful that day. Slava Kozlov knocked Arty's stick out of his hand and skated away laughing only Arty wasn't laughing. Then Max hugged (yes hugged) one of his teammates while laughing. What the crap is happening with my boys? Then Bogi was chilling by the bench box with coach Rob when the rest of the boys came rushing by. Coach told Bogi to jump into the bench box he did but he messed up the landing and I was left looking at his stick and the top of his helmet. Grandma asks "he's ok right?" I started laugh harder then composed myslef long enough to say "yeah his egos just bruised." Yes Ladies and gentleman my beautiful baby boy fell in front of his hero and his fans. Then after I composed myself coach had them run another play but he stopped them to yell and curse at them. Then they seperated the defense men from everyone else. I asked Grandma if she wanted to go with me to the far end of the rink where bogi was and she said no, she recognized Max from the Olypmics so she stayed with him. I went to be with bogi . Toby enstrom and Johnny Oduya were there too. I love Toby he's so precious and sweet, quite but sweet. Toby looked me up and down while I was watching Bogi but I caught him and gave him the confused puppy look. He continued to look at me and then skated away. I watched them work on drills for d-men. I mainly watched bogi- he did good but he went to hit someone (full body) but spun last minute to avoid contact. After a few drils the boys came off leisurely and grandma got to see them close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment