Monday, April 5, 2010

another late but special star player blog Ryan Miller


Ok so Ryan Miller may not be a Thrasher, Wolf or Gladiator but he is one deserving goalie. I love goalies, I actually want to be a goalie- I just have to learn 1st. Ryan is a 29 year old American hero. He played for America in the 2010 Olympics. Even they didn't win gold Ryan did an amazing job. I felt so bad for him they lost in over time!! This is another reason to hate Sidney Crosby he scored a goal right over Ryan's shoulder in over time and you know the rules, you score a goal in over time you win. So Canada wins and poor Ryan went to his knees and my heart sank for him. The whole time after the game Ryan hung his head and just looked so pitiful I couldn't imagine being that close to the gold and then been scored on I would have probably killed Sidney. So congrats Ryan you handled it a lot better than I would have. Ryan plays for the Sabres but to everyone who watched any of the olympics he'll be America's goalie. Love ya Ryan you should be so proud of how you played.

No comments:

Post a Comment