Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ondrej's mask

It's no secret that I love a well designed goalie mask and well last season there was one that caught my attention (and really held on). It belong to our little Olympian and IIHF world champion Ondrej Pavelec. I really liked the detail on it but loved the depiction of the Fox theatre on one side of it. I would try hundreds of time just to get one picture of it, I liked it that much.  Mom laughed as I say "you think he would let me have it when he's done with it? I mean come on! He's going to get a new one anyway so who needs all those extra goal masks laying around?" He did get another mask but I have not gotten up  the nerve to ask for this gorgeous mask. I do wanna be a goalie so I can use that as an argument "Well I wanna be a goalie but I don't enough money for a mask" I think that should work but that's just me! It really is a gorgeous mask but he loves his current mask more because of the colors. As I write this I'm getting ready to watch the game he's getting ready to play in. So ondrej, may I have this mask?

No comments:

Post a Comment