Friday, February 11, 2011

Danick Paqquette

OK while I was home I noticed something about this kid, he's a little bit like Zach Bogosian. The first time I saw Zach I wanted to protect him become like a big sister to him all of a sudden when I saw Danick for the first time I thought that all familiar thought "I wonder where this kid is from, what's his story? what makes him tick?" Then when I saw him fight it took all I had to sit in my seat and not go running to try to see if I could talk to him to calm him down to see what was going through his mind and to see if he was OK. Mostly I wanted to pray with him in that moment. It's something that I can't turn off in certain moments this mothering thing.According to a few of my friends I wouldn't want the mothering thing to be turned off or go away. Anyway Zach was born July 15 1990 while Danick was born July 17 1990, 2 days apart in age that's wild! Of course they're playing in the same organization, the Atlanta thrashers organization. Zach was drafted in 2008 by Atlanta along with Danick. They're both brunette with brown eyes and that's about where the similarities end. But this is not where Danick ends, Danick is someone who is feisty, talented and young. I did some research on this kid and he's had some solid stats, in this season alone he has scored 7 goals and 5 assists! That's really good considering he has 130 penalty minutes over 43 games. In the 2006-07 season he played with the  Lewiston MAINEiacs where he scored 4 goals 14 assists with 112 penalty minutes. 2007-2008 he played with the same team and he scored 29 goals and 13 assists with 213 penalty minutes. In the 2008 -2009 season he split his time with the MAINEiacs and the Chicago wolves of the AHL. With the MAINEiacs he scored 25 goals and 25 assists with 230 penalty minutes but with the Wolves he played in 4 games with no points and 12 penalty minutes. In the 2009-10 season he played with the Quebec Remparts scoring 36 goals and 29 assists with 136 penalty minutes. This season we had to share him with the Remparts but no stats were available for the Remparts. For up to date stats and past play off stats pleas go to this site http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=96341.This guy is awesome he's a wild guy to watch but I believe he's what we need on our team so good luck Danick!

No comments:

Post a Comment