Saturday, November 13, 2010

What's wrong? Well I'll tell you

Every game day I'm happy then I look at my MA notebook and see Boris' Smiling face and I become saddened by the fact that while I get to see Zach Bogosian play, Boris won't be there to start a fight. I miss Boris terribly when I went to see him one time we had a few people laughing. I was standing by Boris and we were both moving our nose like they were itchy then when Boris was done talking to the other fan I tugged at his jersey "Bo-Bo?" He looks and smiles "hi little one how are you?" I smiled I loved being his little one it made me feel special and loved. He did have a good attitude about being on waivers though here's what he told the AJC:

 “I have been preparing for the last month or so,” Valabik told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "Professionally, I know it’s part of the game. It’s also tough knowing that people I respect, the coaches, [GM] Rick Dudley, didn’t think I could play there. Whatever happens, happens. If some team picks me up, I will look forward to a second chance. I feel like I owe a lot to Atlanta for drafting me. I had hoped to win a Stanley Cup here. There were 24 guys on the roster and they could only have 23. I would like to get picked up because that means somebody wants you,I hope a lot of people realize that I’m still young and I can  play. … If no team claims me I will go to Chicago and work on my game. I have some work to do, but mostly I need to play. For me, it’s more about getting the chance to play and building my confidence. The mental part of the game is so huge for me. I know when I’m on top of my game I can be very successful.”

Thankfully he's playing with the wolves but I still miss him. It breaks my heart to read his statement and see lines like "I'm still young and I can play......The people I RESPECTED didn't think I could play there." The people he respected didn't want him how heart breaking is that. Rick and Don I hope you jerks are happy!! You just lost respect from me and what is looks like is that you just lost respect from Boris!  To Boris I hope you score some goals to show them what they let go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment