Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sidney VS Bogi

If you've been a long time reader to my blog, bless your heart and thank you, you know that I love my thrashers and Zach Bogosian. You also know that I like Sidney Crosby of the Pittsburgh Penguins. This a problem because tonight I'll be watching the pens take on my thrashers the problem is who do I cheer for?? Well I'm looking at  talent, attitude and how the treat fans. That's just during or before the game but after I can be happy for whoever wins but let's look what I'm looking at before and during the game. Let's start with talent, I haven't watched a whole lot of games for Sidney but I have watched a lot of thrasher hockey. I think by the numbers Sid out shoots bogi by a long shot. So in talent they're equal but in shooting sid wins. Attitude on the other hand bogi wins! Zach is much less of the crying/complaining type and Sid hits hard then cries when he gets hard! makes no sense!! But sid is really good with fans and his team mates but so is bogi. So in all reality it's a tie!! so I have son clue who I'll root for I think I'll just be happy to watch the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment