Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Note from me

Hey Guys,

As you can see the background has changed so has the lay out hopefully y'all like it! Y'all probably have also noticed that I haven't been posting much either. I'll try to get better about that, right now there's not much to right about. August will bring more news so I'm trying to rest and take a break from hockey until it picks up more. I've been taking advantage of the scheduled post feature where you tell blogger when you want certian things posted and it'll automically post it. I also have put out a message to my friends about them writting certian things for the blog and I'll tell y'all more when that comes about. For the rest of the summer there will be goofy blogs, devotional blogs, star player blogs, and news blogs. I'm working on one now about the best advice people had gotten and things people would tell their younger selves. I also wanted to pass on a sad bit of news, Mike Johnson who was the president of the Gladiator booster club past away a few weeks ago of cancer. For this reason I will be making Puck Cancer blankets to raise money for the cancer society. I'll post more about this later. Anyway I'll head out to get some stuff done amd I'll holler at y'all later!

~~CHRISTINA~~

No comments:

Post a Comment