Saturday, June 5, 2010

star player Adam berti!!


In keeping with what I started when the season ended I wanted to honor Adam Berti for scoring the most points on his team (the gwinnett Gladiators). Adam was one of my buddies this season. He was on the Gladiators in both the 2008-2009 season and the 2009-2010 season but had to split his time between the gladiators and the fresno falcons in the 2008-2009 season. This season Berti scored 41 assists and 16 goals for a total of 57 points!! That's why I wanted to honor Berti!! He is such a sweet guy and pretty goofy. He's from canada and played in the OHL and the AHL for a while before coming to the Gladiators. He's also on the "protected list" this up coming season. I'm completely excited to see him this upcoming season and I wish him the best of luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment