Monday, October 11, 2010

Krittle is popular

So I realized that there was an app on my blog where I can see how many people viewed my blog this week, right now, this week, this month and over all. I can also see what they viewed and what country they were in when they viewed it. So I looked at where and people in a lot of european countries and america were viewing my blog. after the whole pavelec thing people in Czech were viewing my blog. It was kind of an honor for people over there to view my blog, I of course have heritage ties to that tiny country. But as I looked at what the most viewed entry was, it wasn't one on ondrej or even any player, it was on my friend Krystal. That's right Krystal whom I call KO (for her intials and the term knock out) beat out a bunch of sweaty, toothless guys! Krystal is doing well busy but good and I'm very happy to report that. It was shocking but I will post more about her later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment