Saturday, May 1, 2010

Star player Nik Antropov


In light of the thrashers and gladiators not being the play offs I decided that I would look at all 3 teams in the ministry and decide who should be star player based on points scored. I checked the thrashers 1st and noticed Nik Antropov had scored 24 goals and 43 assists this season. I had no clue he did so well if I had I would have honored him a lot sooner. So I apologize to Nik for not giving him a shout out sooner (believe me he's huge, I don't wanna make him mad). Nik was signed by Atlanta as a free agent on July 2, 2009 after playing with both the maple leafs and rangers in the 2008-2009 season. He is orignally from Kazakhstan but now lives in Canada with his wife and 2 kids. At 6' 6" 240 he's the 2nd biggest guy on the team (Boris Valabik is the biggest @ 6' 7" 245) and one of the fan favorites. He is so sweet smiling and signing stuff for fans at practices. He actually won the MVP award this year at the last game of the season. Nik is such a good guy and I wish him nothing but the best. I hope in all of the changes that the thrashers are going through that Nik is able to stay with the team!

Congrats on all the goals and the MVP award and good luck next season Nik!

No comments:

Post a Comment