Saturday, February 6, 2010

star player: Sam Roberts


Sam joined the Gladiators this season just in time to be considered for a poll as one of the best new comers I didn't actually see who won the poll but I think Sam pretty much had it. Roberts joined Drew paris for the all-star game and skills competetion. In the game he scored 1 goal and 1 assist. This season he has scored 9 goals and 18 assists. Sam took a short stint on Lake Erie's AHL team. All of this is why I wanted to honor this young man. This young man is a fan favorite because he is a very sweet guy. I believe he came straight from his unviserity (Xavier) so he's doing well for this being his 1st professional season. Sadly I have very little experience with Sam and very few stories to tell about sam but I will gather some and post them during Sam's Bio blog. As usual I wish Sam well!

No comments:

Post a Comment