Saturday, February 20, 2010

Star Player David brown


In November David "Brownie the pengiun" Brown was without a job like many Americans, the difference was that David had the oppurinty to play with the pengiuns! The reason David was with out a job was that te Pengiuns released him because he had mono. So some where around December/january Coach Pyle called David's agent once he was cleared by the Doctor's to play. I wanted to honor this guy because of his shear talent. I'm watching him just in awe. I went to a game and the only time David allowed a goal was when he fell flat on his back. He's pretty wild, at least 40 shots on goal and only 1 let in! I was talking to David after practice friday and he is such a good guy very sweet. When I was at practice thursday I was standing on the peice of board that the gate rest on and he was kneeling in front of me just so curious as to why I was there but once coach explained he still looked curious but was very respectful and sweet. I'm sorry all of these are so short recently but almost all of these boys are either new are not so chatty but I wish him all of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment