Thursday, July 5, 2012

Heart felt thanks

I wanna give a shout out to my big brother from another mother Ben (pictured w/ my friend Kyle). They own a gym in Suwanee Georgia. I know Ben through Kyle and I know Kyle through his story. Ben & Kyle are amazing guys.Kyle is an inspiration and example. Ben has had my back this past few months, he has become like a big brother to me. I need to vent or need something I know I can message Ben. To have guy friends like this in your life is to be truly blessed I joked that they would be honorary bride's maids at my wedding one day when I get married.  To Ben: thank you for being a gentleman and an amazing Godly example for me your prayers mean the world to me. You have showed me what a Godly man looks like. Thank you for being a friend, brother and prayer warrior for me. You've had faith when my faith was weak or lost so thank you. You make a difference weither you know it or not. Just thought you'd should get a shout out

No comments:

Post a Comment