Thursday, September 15, 2011

Coach Wroblewski


I must admit as much I want things to stay the same, they couldn't. After the thrashers left I was pretty sure that my Gladiators would stay and that meant I wouldn't have to get use to anything different when it came to the gladiators, well I was wrong. In July Coach Pyle left to take an AHL job in texas (which is a step up from the ECHL but a step below NHL) so I was left with out my thrashers and a coach for my other boys. I wasn't worried though cause I knew that they would find a good guy for the job. I didn't know who they would get but I was hoping for someone good. A month after we lost coach to Texas we got a new coach, Coach John Wroblewski. Coach was the assistant coach for the wheeling nailers last season and for some reason he got on my nerves! I can't explain it but he got on my nerves! During the game I went to over christmas break, they played the song from Donald trump's show and I realized he looked like one of those Donald trump wannabes that sign up for the show. But I'm looking forward to finding out who is as a coach and as a person! So good luck coach! I know you'll do good!

No comments:

Post a Comment