Sunday, August 21, 2011

Star Player: Kyle Maynad


Ok so I know he doesn't play a sport anymore but my friend Kyle is a rockstar! He's my friend, motivation, inspiration, encouragement and I'm so glad he's in my life! In January 2012 Kyle will be going to Africa to climb Mount Kiliominajaro!! I know he's awesome! I love Kyle so much. Whenever I go through a tough time I think of Kyle and I push through. As I wrote that I had tears in my eyes. I care for this guy cause with out him a lot of people would be without an inspiration. I also care for him because I know he cares for me. It made me feel good that he was proud of me for losing 50-60 pounds. I look at him and I think "you're proud of me? wow" I know that I'm so proud of him so for him to be proud of me just blows my mind. Kyle, I love ya....you know that you make me smile! I love ya, I love ya, I love ya! You are so awesome! I'm also so freakin' proud of you and I'm honored to call you fried!!

No comments:

Post a Comment