Sunday, March 7, 2010

Star player Michael Forney


I really like this guy. He is such a sweet boy and he works really hard. Michael has scored at least 5 goals this season for the Gladiators. Shortly after my prayer session with the boys Mike was called up to the AHL's Chicago wolves briefly. He was back with the Gladiators in a week and stayed for about a week or 2 before going back to Chicago where he's currently playing. All the girls like Forney and why not? He's cute, sweet and talented. I talk with him often through Facebook, he's very approachable- he doesn't act like he doesn't have time or doesn't care. He actually enjoys the attention and acts like it but not in the way that makes him look like a jerk. I absulutly love Forney and hope to be able to go to a NHL game to support him that day may not be to far off he was at the Thrasher prospect camp and was kept in the system, hince why he was a Gladiator. All of this is why I wanted to honor Mike. He is so genuine, likeable, talented and relatable. I wish him all the best. I will post more stories about this kid in his bio blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment